February 25, 2022: Grenada currently accepts fully vaccinated visitors only. There is NO quarantine on arrival. Please see entry process outlined below, and visit covid19.gov.gd for full details.
PERSONS MUST HAVE A NEGATIVE POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION (PCR) TEST OR NUCLEIC ACID AMPLIFICATION TEST (NAAT) TAKEN WITHIN 3 DAYS OF ARRIVAL IN GRENADA (DATE OF SAMPLE COLLECTION MUST BE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF ARRIVAL IN GRENADA) OR A NEGATIVE RAPID ANTIGEN TEST TAKEN WITHIN 1 DAY OF ARRIVAL IN GRENADA (DATE OF SAMPLE COLLECTION MUST BE WITHIN 1 DAY OF ARRIVAL IN GRENADA).
• Fully vaccinated travellers are required to present proof of vaccination upon arrival in Grenada, as well as a negative PCR test or Rapid Antigen test taken within one day of arrival in Grenada. A Health Declaration Form is also required: https://travelauth2.gov.gd/healthform/Travel-Health-Declaration-Form.pdf
• Vaccination card or certificate must be in English.
• Original vaccination card is required.
• All fully vaccinated travellers will undergo health screening on arrival (symptom review and temperature checks)
• You will present your Health Declaration Certificate, your negative COVID test AND your vaccination card to Health Screeners for verification.
• You will not be tested on arrival unless deemed necessary by Health Officials during health screening.
• You will proceed to Immigration for processing
• May use personal or other types of transportation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION